Pages

Monday 13 November 2017

Musical theatre (Lion king)

monday 13 november
Today we did voice warm ups,
played games to test our ability to act
danced

The opportunities we had were having a part in a solo.
The challenge for me is that singing.
Image result for lion king

15 november
today we did work around breathing
we practiced singing the circle of life
we also practiced singing using our diaphragm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0OdIcCQG9I

This shows my learning by learning how to sing and move around at the same time.dvdzv

I am wondering how to sing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniel, I am impressed that you understand about the diaphragm breathing. Put some capital letters in too.Love the energy you bring to performance.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.