Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

LION king costume ideas

20 november
To day we went through the whole script. and practiced singing all the songs.
I had difficulty doing the roar.
Related imageImage result for lion king costumes homemade
My animal is the lion king mufasa.
I think for a lion the head is the most important feature about the costume. Because of that I think I want to make a large mane to represent power. For the body maybe a blown blanket.

I would prefer to move on two legs. But to make it look better I think I will walk around on four.

My character is brave, strong and responsible. Willing to risk his life for whats right. perfectly fitted to be a king.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniel, I like your thoughts on Mufasa, he could bound on and then stand to roar. You have a strong voice so you can develop a roar by breathing deeply. Mufasa is a high status character, what does that mean?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.