Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

Part of a story

I live in a world full of lies. All everyone tells me are lies. My entire world is a lie. It wasn't always like this, you know. It's faint, but I still have memories of the days when everything was fine. Every morning, id wake up with a smile on my face and run down to see my parents. I would say "Good morning Mum and Dad", and they would always reply with "good morning sweetie, how is your day going". All of this was 10 years ago. I was a 5-year-old kid who knew nothing of the world. I also didn't know about the greed in a human heart, and that was my ultimately my downfall.
My father owned a company that sold electronics and earned massive amounts of money each year. When he created this company, he writ that if he were to die, the company would go to his eldest child. Doing this ensured that if he got into an accident and passed away early, his family would still have income. Doing this sounds like a good idea right, I thought so too, but it wasn't. To him, it was a way to keep his family safe. But to his employees, it was a way to take over his company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.