Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Improving my Design

My first Tinkercad Design:
                                    
This design was made using a 3D designing platform called Tinkercad. 
For the main shape of the dill gauge, I used an octangular pyramid with an eight-sided diamond on top. On each face of the octangular pyramid, I put a hole with the measurement of the diameter underneath it. Similar to the drill gauge I made in class, this drill gauge has holes measuring at 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 6.8mm, 8mm, and 10mm. 

My New Tinkercad design:
                                    
The difference between this design and the previous design is that there is an upside down diamond on the top. This gives you a place to hold when carrying the gauge. Also, you could attach a string to the top of it to help you carry itaround.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.