Pages

Monday 12 November 2018

Why move to improve

12/11/2018
Why did I choose move to improve and what do I want to achieve through this project:
I was originally put in Community sports but after two periods of it, I got bored. So I switched over to Move to improve because it sounded much more interesting than what I was doing in Community sports. Though this project I would like to get fitter and find out more about what exercises are good for certain skills such as running or jumping.

What are some activities that you would like to do and/or things you would like to learn as part of your passion project?
In this project, I would like to find the most effective and safe ways of getting stronger and faster.

My results from the fitness tests from today:
Because I joined this project halfway through period five. I only got to do two tests. They were the 30m sprint into the 60m sprint. For this, I got 4.65 seconds for my 30m and 7.98 for my 60m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.