Pages

Thursday 22 March 2018

Word vomit week 8

The Words For this week are
Apple, crayon, wooden oar, maths textbook, rabbit

It happened during a Tuesday evening. I was sitting, leaning on an apple tree while thinking of the
laws of gravity. Unexpectedly an apple fell on my head. With the apple came a crayon. The crayon gave me enough chills to go down my spine then right back up. So like any other person would, I ate
the crayon. The moment the crayon went down my throat everything turned white. It was as if I was
traveling to another dimension. That would have been cool and all but anticlimactic all that was
happening was that I WAS TRIPPING BALLS. The first few minutes after eating the crayon was kind
of boring. But what happened after is when I got really stupid.
A rabbit waddled over to me, then slapped me across the face with a wooden oar. Then It started to
rain maths textbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.