Pages

Tuesday 6 June 2017

graduate profile 6 june

The things Im good at...

I can complete what I need to do in the time i'm given.
and I know i'm good at this because every week I finish what I need to do. And if it's a long project I get it done before the time limit.

I am organised and have everything that is needed for my learning.
I show this by having charged device and have all the stationer I need

The things I need to work on are...

I need to learn how to give back good feedback
because when I need to give back feedback I normally don't know what to say.
I will change this by looking at other people's feedback and improving mine and
reading the feedback receiver's piece of writing more thoroughly.

I need to be a outstander
because I tend to not help others because I have trouble explaining things
so I should learn better ways of explaining things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.